History 207: History of the U.S.A., Part I, surveys the history of the United States from its Native American and European colonial roots through the Civil War and Reconstruction. Topics include the American Revolution, Westward Expansion, and the Sectional Crisis.
Please refer to my.blc.edu.
- View a List of Approved Museums, Festivals, and Events for the Museum/Festival/Event Review Assignment
- Review Writing Standards
- View a List of Approved Books for the Book Review Essay Assignment
- Download Government Chart (JPEG)
- Learn How to Find a Book Review
- Download the Woodlands video worksheet (required only for Education Majors)
- Contact the Instructor